240 Ayrault Road, Fairport NY 14450
Listing Agent: Jeff Schuetz
Offered at: $215,000
Year Built: 1957
Lot Size: 100 x 400 (.9 acre)
Square Feet: 1,441
Lovingly cared for for over 30 years, this beautiful three bedroom, 2 bath ranch is filled with improvements and features, with a great lot and location. Set far back from the street, it is quiet and private with a big fenced yard and nature behind. Brand new architectural shingle roof and gutters, coupled with vinyl siding and Trex deck means low-maintenance out. Inside is also ready to go with new interior paint, a beautiful maple and granite kitchen, cathedral master suite addition, big finished basement with work area, and excellent mechanics. Many energy improvements and Fairport electric mean extremely low utility costs ($102/mo. average). This beautiful home is ready to be enjoyed for the next 30 years by you!
Features & Improvements:
• Architectural shingle roof and gutters, 2020.
• Interior paint, 2020.
• Master suite addition with cathedral ceilings, big walk-in closet, and skylit bath with whirlpool tub and shower.
• Replacement thermopane windows.
• Fenced rear yard.
• Sliders to deck.
• Two storage sheds.
• Heated mudroom.
• Garage sink.
• Remodeled kitchen (2011) with Woodmark cabinets with full extension, soft-close dovetailed drawers, granite counters, and under mount stainless sink. Includes electric stove, refrigerator, stainless dishwasher, built-in microwave, and disposal. (Washer and dryer also included.)
• Big finished basement with several work and storage areas.
• Almost completely re-drywalled with R-15 to R-19 walls and R-50+ attic insulation.
• 92% high-efficiency furnace with central air.
• 200 amp electric service (2011).
• Replacement polyethylene septic tank and redone leach field.
This offering is subject to errors, omissions, prior sales, or withdrawal without notice.